The international tour of Fito Páez keeps its momentum going. He recently played to capacity crowds at festivals in the Mexican cities of Hermosillo and Puebla. Fans cheered his new hits “Rock and Roll Revolution” and “Muchacha” (Girl), while singing along to every word of his classics such as “Circo Beat,” “Brillante Sobre el Mic” (Brilliant on the Mic), “El Amor Después del Amor” (Love After Love) and “A Rodar” (To Roll).
- Orlando – June 4 at House of Blues
- New York – June 5 at Irving Plaza
- Miami – June 6 at Fillmore Miami Beach
- Boston – June 9 at Berklee Performance Center
June 10 – Award presentation and master class at Berklee University
- Washington DC – June 12 at The Howard Theater
- San Juan, Puerto Rico – June 14 at Universidad de Puerto Rico